40.5KV epoxy resin electrical wall bushing
1. The product adopts epoxy resin material. It gains high level of insulation, intensity and stability.
2. Bushing series is used for insulation and connection transition of completes with rated voltage of 12KV, 35KV and below.
3. Epoxy resin vacuum casting, the APG epoxy resin pressure gelatin, the liquid silica gel formation, we always supplies the best quality products.
4. It can be detected by X-ray instrument, bureau put instrument, thermal Cycle Test Machine.
5 It provides different specifications based on the size of electric current for the user’s choice, and sold well both at home and abroad.
Applicable Work Environment:
1. Indoor installation.2. Altitude: ≤1000m.3. Ambient temperature: +40°C~5°C.4. The relative humidity shall not be more than 85%at+20°C ambient temperature.5. NO gas, vapor or dust that may severely affect the insulation of contact box, no explosive or corrosive substance
|Model Name:||Superior quality 40.5kv epoxy resin busbar through insulator bushing|
|Application:||High Voltage / Switchgear|
|Operation condition||indoor installation|
|Order note:||Please choose bus hole size|
|Packing:||1. Each one is wrapped with plastic film2. Packed in cartons or wooden box3.The cases are bound with iron belts externally|
|Loading port:||Shanghai Port / Ningbo Port|
|Payment terms:||L/C,T/T, Western Union|
|Delivery time:||within 10 days, depends on order quantity|
1. OEM are welcome
2. High quality & timely delivery
3. Reasonable price
4. In a variety of designs and Specification
1. We are specialized in sales of high-voltage electrical insulation products: contact box, bending plate, insulator, sensor, wall bushing, contact arm bushing, insulated cylinder and tube.
2. Strict quality control and excellent after-sales service.
3. Experienced staffs answer all of your question in fluent English.
3. Customized design is available. OME&ODM are welcomed.
4. Exclusive and unique solution can be provided to our customer by our well-trained and professional engineers and staffs.