Busbar insulator high voltage post insulator
1. Epoxy resin cast insulators, sensor, connect with charged display device, used in switchgear application.
2. Made of epoxy resin, it is finished through complicated process.
3. Epoxy resin vacuum casting, the APG epoxy resin pressure gelatin, the liquid silica gel formation, we always supplies the best quality products.
4. It can be detected by X-ray instrument, bureau put instrument, thermal Cycle Test Machine.
5 It provides different specifications based on the size of electric current for the user’s choice, and sold well both at home and abroad.
|Application:||High Voltage / Switchgear|
|Packing:||1. Each one is wrapped with plastic film2. Packed in cartons or wooden box3.The cases are bound with iron belts externally|
|Loading port:||Shanghai Port / Ningbo Port|
|Payment terms:||L/C,T/T, Western Union|
|Delivery time:||within 15 days, depends on order quantity|
1. OEM are welcome
2. High quality & timely delivery
3. Reasonable price
4. In a variety of designs and Specification
12KV Epoxy Resin Insulator for Switchgear
1.High quality and most competitive price, timely delivery, in a variety of designs and specification
3.Tensile strength:More than 8000N
4.Power frequency withstand voltage 42KV/5MIN
5.Usage:high voltage switchgear and earthing switch,insulation, isolation & connection transition in various kinds of handcart switchgear
6.Craft:The Automatic Pressure Gelation (APG)
8.Sample order are also support
1. Altitude: ≤ 1000m;
2. Ambient temperature: +40~-10º C;
3. Ambient humidity: The average humidity of a day shall not be more than 95%, the average humidity of a month shall not be more than 90%;
4. NO gas, vapor or dust that may severely affect the insulation of contact box, no explosive or corrosive substance.
1. The copper contact to earth shall withstand power frequency test voltage(effective value )of 42kv for 5 minutes and lightning impulse voltage (peak value)of 75KV;
2. The temperature of lead-out terminal shall not be more than 65º C if the contact box is used for long time in rated current condition.