1. Connect the working circuit according to the electrical schematic diagram. Transformer shell, console, etc. must be well grounded.
2. Turn on the power and the green indicator on the console will be on. Press the start button, the red indicator light is on, and the current riser is waiting for current rise.
3. Rotate the voltage regulator clockwise evenly and pay attention to the output current indication on the console until the required large current. In order to ensure the test accuracy, a standard ammeter can be connected in series on the instrument terminal.
4. During the test, once any abnormal phenomenon is found, the power supply shall be cut off immediately, and the test shall be carried out after finding out the cause.
5. After the test, return the voltage regulator to zero, press the stop button to cut off the power supply and cut off the working power supply, and then remove the test wiring to ensure safety.
6. According to the commissioning requirements, connect the current riser and the tested object, and connect the power supply.
7. The high current generator selects the position of the current transfer switch according to the current required by the tested object. Since the current transformer does not allow open circuit, the current transfer switch can only be turned to the “large” or “small” position, and cannot be placed in the middle position.
8. Turn on the power supply, the green light is on (if the green light is not on, turn the voltage regulator knob counterclockwise to zero until the green light is on), press the start button, the green light goes out and the red light is on, rotate the voltage regulator handle clockwise to increase the current to the required value.
9. Turn the voltage regulator handle to zero counterclockwise, press the stop button, the red light goes out and the green light goes on, and the test is over.
Post time: Aug-19-2021